Not every dealer needs to bring in a service like The Dealer Resource Group to help with hiring. As a way of giving back to the auto industry, we will send our Senior Trainer to any 20 group to explain the best practices for hiring quality people for long-term success.
During this presentation dealers will explore:
1. Proper Interviewing techniques to eliminate potential problem hires.
2. Training commitment for inexperienced hires.
3. Why no previous experience may be best for your dealership.
4. What is the most important thing to train all hires.
5. How to manage new hire expectations and your expectations as well.
6. How the hiring process should mirror how you work your deals on the showroom.
Our goal is to help dealers hire the best people for their specific needs. When we train, there is often a person who has their life changed because of the opportunity to sell cars. What if dealers treated each interview the same way?
If you are interested in having this session at one of your 20 group meetings, or as a session at one of your association events, please email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to schedule your group or organization.